CFP Closes: 25.02.2020
- Notifications - First Round: 12.02.2020
- Notifications - Second Round: 28.02.2020
Conference: 14.03.2020 & 15.03.2020
- Languages: German or English
- Single track, all presentations will be on the same stage
If you think others will enjoy it, feel free to submit. Here a list of things we’d love to see.
- Embedded Security
- Mobile Security
- Automotive Security
- SCADA / OT / Industrial
- General Security Research
- Including new and revised methodologies
We’ll be having three different types of presentations and spreading them out, depending on the amount of submissions we receive.
Duration: 45 Minutes + 5 Minutes for Questions
Duration: 5 Minutes
Duration: 10 Minutes / 8 Minutes + 2 Minutes for Questions
The thesis format is intended for two types of presentations:
- Students who have recently finished their thesis und would just love to share their results and thoughts with the audience.
- Students “who are getting there” and are seeking some input, inspiration or are in need of discussion. Put your thoughts out there and discuss ideas over a cold beverage.
Being the first edition of our conference, all we have to give is a ginormous “Thank You”, hopefully a lot of fun, surely some cider and I guess free entry should be obvious! At this point we sadly can’t cover costs for travel or accommodation.
How to Submit
For submiting a Lightning Talk please check the news here
Please send an eMail to cfp #@# cidersecuritycon +.+ de containing the following information and answering the questions below:
- Your Name
- Your biography
- Twitter handle?
- Talk title
- Presentation type
- Lightning talk
- Short summary
- Will also be published on the website, if selected
- Detailed information
- Content of the talk
- Your thesis